Have a quilt to finish? We can help!
Machine Quilting from The Irishman Shanty is a great way to turn your "UFOs" into stunning finished quilts to adorn your home or gift to a loved-one. Make an appoint below or send us (via USPS) your masterpiece and our longarm quilting professionals will machine quilt it and mail it back to you quilted, ready to show off. We also offer quilt binding!
The Irishman Shanty offers a variety of finishing services and supplies for your beautiful, one-of-a-kind quilt:
- Long arm computerized quilting
- Mid arm free motion quilting
- Quilt binding
- 108" Backing
Long Arm Quilting
Monday - Friday
11 AM - 4 PM
If you cannot make an appointment, call (989) 915-1867 (Dan) and he can help you find a time to come in.
Mail In Quilting Services
Print and complete the order form below and mail your quilt to us via USPS.
We will contact via phone or FaceTime to discuss design pattern, thread colors and other details.
Mail In Quilting
- Basic Edge to Edge: $0.02 per square inch
- Tight Edge to Edge: $0.025 - 0.03 per square inch
- Custom quilting (e.g. borders, corners, blocks, etc.) $0.03 - $0.05 per square inch
- ****Extra charges may be applied based on complexity and time requirements.
- Thread included (Superior So Fine 50, Omni, Omni Variegated and King Tut)
- We will trim your quilt to the nearest outside border unless you prefer otherwise
- *Prices do not include fabric for quilt backing or binding.
- We use only 100% cotton, quilt quality fabric for backing.
Here are a few things to keep in mind before you bring your quilt top in to be quilted:
· Your quilt top should have all seams pressed and the threads trimmed.
· The backing fabric and the batting are at least 3 inches longer and 3 inches wider than the quilt top.
· If you are supplying your own batting, please ensure that it is suitable for machine quilting.
- Machine: $0.25 per inch
- Flange: $0.35 per inch
- Hand: $0.40 per inch
There will be an additional charge if the quilt needs to be pressed, squared, seams repaired or backs pieced.
Quilters Dream available at discounted rates.
Contact Dan for information and quotes for quilting at The Irishman's Shanty.